How can Link Parties help a blog?
- Link parties are a great way to share all of those creative posts you work hard on with other bloggers and their blog visitors.
- The links you add to the parties can increase traffic to your site.
- Some party hosts pin the links to their Pinterest boards, another traffic booster.
- Quality comments on your posts also boost your sites SEO. (Shout Me Loud article on how this works)
- If your post is featured on another site, their link (aka backlink or inbound link) to your site increases your blogs ranking with search engines, like Google. The more links other sites have to your site, the more weight your site has with search engines. I like to thank party hosts by linking back to their site here. Guest posting on other blogs is another good way to get those backlinks.
- You also get so much inspiration by seeing what other bloggers have been working on. So share the love with your blogging community and check out what they’re up to. Don’t forget to leave nice comments on the posts you love!
Links updated and verified April 2017
Six Blogs One Party /
Hello. I hope you found this helpful. If you think I should add a link party to this site or have any questions about link parties, please let me know.