These FREE DIY Printables are only available to email subscribers. But don’t worry, I’ll never sell or share your email with anyone. And you can always unsubscribe at anytime. I’ll be adding new items from time to time, so be sure to check your email for the latest printables. Some of these items may only be free for a limited time. So, grab them while you can!
Please note: These freebies come “as-is”. I don’t provide any customization’s at this time. Too busy around here, at the moment. But, let me know if you have a suggestion. And hopefully I can incorporate those at some time in the future.
These printables are only free for personal use. Selling this file or providing it for free to others is prohibited.
DIY Furniture Plans
I’ve finally started making printable build plans. Yea! Here’s the first, more Furniture Plans Coming Soon.
Ready to Print Artwork Printables
DIY Tip Sheets
Don’t see what you’re looking for? I have a post that tells you how you can design your own DIY Sign Making PDF, for any size.
DIY Sign Making or Furniture Painting Printables
I designed these printable PDF’s to be design templates for signs or furniture. They only come in the font, color, and size specified on the post.
- Save the PDF to your computer.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader. Opening in your web browser will not show the Poster print option.
- Print the PDF from Adobe Reader using the Poster Print Size with Cut Marks checked on.
- Tape the pieces together, using the Cut Marks as a guide.
- Shade the back of the whole design with pencil (for light backgrounds) or chalk (for dark backgrounds). Graphite and Carbon Paper work too.
- Line the paper up on your wood or furniture. Hold in place with tape, as needed.
- Trace over the whole design with a pencil. This will transfer the pencil or chalk marks to your wood or furniture.
- Once the whole design has been traced, remove paper.
- Go over the traced image with a paint pen. I typically use Elmer’s Paint Pens, but this 12 pack of paint pens is very popular with my readers. I plan on trying them next time.
- Fill in the design with enough layers of the Paint Pens or Paint and Brush to finish the look. 🙂
Save the PDF to your computer, then open in Adobe Reader. Opening in your web browser will not give you the option to print as a poster.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE HOW AFFILIATES HELP YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGERS DELIVER FREE CONTENT.
Disclaimer: Make sure to always read the directions for any products or tools you use while building. Always check for square and double-check those measurements too. Read the full disclaimer.