Happy Thursday and welcome to my 10 Most Pinable picks of the week. Every day, I see loads of blog posts full of inspiring DIY projects, beautiful home decor, cute crafts, delicious foods, and yummy drinks. Bloggers work so hard to create these posts, they deserve some love and recognition. That’s why I decided to start a weekly post of my 10 favorite projects or products from blogs and stores I love.
1. Fancy Farmgirls: Boys Bedroom Makeover – This room is so cute, the grays and yellow work great together. The green bed frame is a nice unexpected pop that makes the whole room look fun enough for a kid, but beautiful and stylish. You should also check out their girls bedroom makeover while you’re there. It’s totally adorable.
2. Her Tool Belt: Farmhouse Style Round Pedestal Table – This is exactly the kind of table I’ve been imagining in my kitchen. Our kitchen table is a rectangle with a post on each corner. Those posts are a pain. You have to back your chair all the way out before you can climb out of your seat. With 4 of us, a center post would be so much easier and this table would be a lot more stylish. I need to add this to my to-do list soon. Thankfully, this post includes a great step-by-step guide to building your own Farmhouse Style table.
3. Slender Kitchen: Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Beef – This looks delicious and it’s one of those simple dump in the ingredients and go recipes. I love anything that saves me time. Add veggies, brown rice, and quinoa and you’ve got yourself a healthy and tasty dinner!
4. Love and Renovations: Jackson’s Growth Chart – We have a similar growth chart in our kitchen, but this one is even cuter. I love the stain, chevron pattern, and painted numbers. This is such a cute keepsake to remember how little your kids once were. They grow too fast.
5. 4 Men 1 Lady: DIY Hairpin Bench – It’s so simple ans such a quick win. And completely stylish and swoon-worthy.
6. How Sweet It Is: Dark Chocolate Bourbon Cherry Soda Floats – Now this one is an oldy, but a goody from my Pinterest boards. I pinned it 6 years ago when we were living in Egypt. It takes a lot of effort to buy Bourbon in Egypt. So, I had to wait a long time to try this. Who wouldn’t love chocolate ice cream, cherry soda, and bourbon.
7. The empowered educator: Landscaping natural play-spaces – Like any avid DIY’er I have a dream list of to-do’s a mile long, but I have decided 2017 is the year that the backyard will get some awesome updates for our kids. This post is definitely inspiring some great ideas.
8. Lowes: Backyard Play Area Ideas – Again, what kid wouldn’t love this. I love anything that makes childhood more magical.
9. Our small town Idaho life: Master Bedroom Wood Ceiling – Jaw-dropping beauty and lots of hard work, but I’d love to do this to our Master Bedroom one day. Folow the link to find their detailed DIY for this project.
10. Girl in the Garage: Country to Chic Nail head Vanity Makeover – Such a beautiful vanity. The nail heads look classic and elegant on this vanity. If your a newbie to DIY, you can still give this project a try without any fancy tools. The result will impress everyone!