Happy Thursday and welcome to my 10 Most Pinable picks of the week. Every day, I see loads of blog posts full of inspiring DIY projects, beautiful home decor, cute crafts, delicious foods, and yummy drinks. Bloggers work so hard to create these posts, they deserve some love and recognition. That’s why I decided to start a weekly post of my 10 favorite projects or products from blogs and stores I love.
1. Mad in Crafts: Easy Homemade Cold Brew Coffee – First, I love iced coffee. Do you? Second, check out that over-sized Mason Jar designed for making cold brew coffee. It’s adorable, right? I think I need to get one before another hot, hot, hot Texas summer hits. Mad in Crafts has a link to it on her site with instructions for making her cold brew.
2. Typically Simple – Shaving cream marbled paper Easter eggs – This craft turned out so cute. I used this shaving cream method to dye wood for Valentine’s Day and it is super easy. Check out this link to find out how she does these cute Easter eggs.
3. Ella Claire Inspired – DIY Menu Chalkboard – This chalkboard DIY is a beautiful, timeless piece for any home. You could easily shorten the length to create a hanging chalkboard to. I love the arch detail.
4. Canary Street Crafts: Nautical Whale Dresser – The colors are beautiful and the design is just charming. This is a real beauty.
5. Art is Beauty – Executive Desk Makeover using General Finishes – The grey and wood stain look amazing together. This looks like the kind of piece you’d find in a stately home.
6. Meal Planning Mama: 11 Flatbread and Pizza recipes that will shake up pizza night – Yum! AND thanks. Who doesn’t need more pizza in their lives.
7. Southern Curated: The Confederate – I must be really into dresser remodels this week, but it’s hard to resist so many great pieces. Those knobs are great and I love a piece that looks like it’s been around for decades but is still beautiful. It gives a room character.
8. To Simply Inspire – Greek Yogurt Chocolate Banana Muffins – I am a total greek yogurt convert. I always use it in place of sour cream now. I love the extra boost of protein without the extra sugar in regular yogurt. The kids and I will be making these today!
9. Bless’er House: Painted Weathered Wood Bed Makeover – I admire anyone that has the patience for faux finishes. And when they turn out as gorgeous as this, amazing.
10. Kids Activites Blog: 22 Totally Delicious Easter treats – I think this one speaks for itself. Enjoy!