Happy Thursday and welcome to my 10 Most Pinable picks of the week. Every day, I see loads of blog posts full of inspiring DIY projects, beautiful home decor, cute crafts, delicious foods, and yummy drinks. Bloggers work so hard to create these posts, they deserve some love and recognition. That’s why I decided to start a weekly post of my 10 favorite projects or products from blogs and stores I love.
1. Cravings of a Lunatic: Mini Potato Skins with Sour Cream, Bacon, and Chives – Do I really need to say anything? This picture speaks for itself. It says Delicious!!!
2. Holland Avenue Home: $200 Kitchen Update – Seriously, you won’t believe the before picture for this kitchen update. Check out her blog post to find out how she did it for just $200.
3. I heart organizing: Paint Chip Heart Art – 90 paint chip hearts are on each of the 4 canvases. Might have taken a bit of time to punch out and attach all of those hearts, but it’s so worth it!
4. Making it in the mountains: Easiest Ever DIY Board and Batten Wall Tutorial
5. 5 Minutes For Mom: Blueberry and Goat Cheese Crostini – I love anything that is simple AND delicious. That means I love this crostini, who wouldn’t.
6. The Painted Hive: Tribal Sideboard Cabinet – I love the detail on this cabinet and the good news is, it’s a stencil! That means we can get this high end look at home for the low, low price of a stencil. Check out the details on her blog.
7. Making it in the Mountains: Simple DIY Wood Cake Stand – Simple may just be an understatement, but it’s such a great idea and turned out beautifully.
8. The Crafted Sparrow: DIY Camping Slat Sign – Step-by-step tutorial for making this charming sign. You can even find the unfinished slat sign and triangles online so that you get to do all of the fun painting, without needing to use a power tool.
9. Growing a Jeweled Rose: 30 Science Experiments for Toddlers – I love round up posts for kids activities. You’re always bound to have what you need for at least a few of the options on hand!
10. World Market: Floral Corinne Bedding – Our master bedroom and bath is the last major remodel we still need in this house. I’m trying to push it back till 2018 so that I can make a plan and avoid moving out of our room for a little while longer. This bedding is totally my style. The pattern is beautiful and the colors act as the statement piece for any bedroom. This may have to go on the bedroom wish list.